Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

awesome!

The-Real-Joe-Cool responds:

Thanks!

DASH it! DASH it!

eah diablo

super algaro, en serio, en que pensabas mientras hacias esto?! fantastico, me encanto, de veras!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

story of my life

broken hom, and only thing that lets me breath is my music. i dunno how life would be without those six strings. thanks for telling something so easily ignored.

Failed Mugging Failed Mugging

lol

so fuckin' random

The Transformer The Transformer

fuckin' awesom

dude, that guy who gave you a 0 blows, it's not all about fuckin' "hahaha's" even though it was quite amusing, it was very creative and very well made specially the angles you chose to make the whole thing. I'm surprised people are being so retarded that they need somethin' to "happen" to appreciate the hard work you must've gone through. I give it a well deserved ten man, seriously great job. givin'i you a five on the other one too. again, spectacular work.

Gravity's Just A Theory 2 Gravity's Just A Theory 2

can't stop!

i've watched it like ten times, and i don't get tired of it awesome, just awesome

Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

back in time

i swear i haven't had so much fun in a long time. you did set my clock back and that finally killed me. i mean, i was wonderin' to myself "when will the unknown cheat appear?!" and i loved gary's exit. priceless.

OrangePylon responds:

And it had dice in the mirror!

The Ballad of CrippleKane The Ballad of CrippleKane

kudos

the style of drawin' reminds me of the intro credits for The Incredibles pixar movie. Very nicely done.

TOFUZILLA TOFUZILLA